Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day No. 2 with Kami Rae




We had a good night. Of course, we were up a little, but I am pretty sure I should not complain. She did go through another little spell of being scared after she had slept for about an hour, but we got through that and she slept till 4am, was up for an hour, and then slept till 7am. So Heather, you would probably say we had a great night. She has had a good day; slept little cat naps, will not drink her bottle very well, but still enjoys her baby food and the table food I will give her. She watches everything that goes into our mouths including drinks. She is getting teeth on the top so I think that makes her a little more touchy, but we can't complain. The foster mom has been through chicken pox and two teeth so I won't say too much. I do feel sorry for her though so she has gotten some tylenol to help out. We have really enjoyed our stay at the Casa Grande. It is fun to see all the different families come and go. There have been many here on their pick-up trips which is very fun for them. Mom and Dad are preparing to depart in the morning. They enjoyed a trip to the mall this afternoon and walked some this morning exploring around the neighborhood. I think Dad has enjoyed his first trip out of the country. Thank you all for all your prayers. I had serious doubts about this visit trip thing yesterday. It seemed like it was so hard on her and I just wondered if it was all worth it. God has seen us through though and I know that your prayers are holding us up. Please continue to pray for Friday morning. As each hour goes by I know it is going to be harder and harder.

2 comments:

ashley said...

I will be lifting you two up in prayer on Friday! I cant imagine, I am already crying for you. My prayers are with you and sweet Kami.

aunt steph said...

Bri asked if Kami Rae was Brett. We are all praying for a wonderful day tomorrow. All the aunts and cousins are PATIENTLY waiting for more pictures. Hey Ken Russ says to get up earlier and stay up later so we can have more pictures!! Aren't you glad we figured out how to post our comments. Ha Ha