Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming Lessons





Sorry about the very lousy pictures. I guess I should have gotten off of my lawn chair. We have enjoyed the "fruits" of swimming lessons the last two weeks. They have both done very well. Their mom and dad are pleased, but we do have more to learn. Bri can atleast keep herself afloat and get places with her head in the water. It has been thrilling to watch her enjoy the water and learn so much. As always, Brett is quite a bit more cautious. He has learned a lot too, but has a little further to go before he is actually swimming. Crazy me signed them up for two more weeks today so I am really hoping that they will both be doing very well till those weeks are up. Just maybe I might get some better pictures the next two weeks. We are enjoying summer!!

No comments: