Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Riffey Christmas at the Bowman's

We enjoyed Steph & Russ's roomy basement for Christmas.Thanks guys, we know it took extra work! We all had a good time and ate very well. Mom and Dad sure know how to put on the buffet of foods. I think it was a good thing Ken and I were still not feeling the best. It kept us from eating way too much! Saturday was pretty warm so the children were able to go out and play. The five year olds mastered the monkey bars. It was fun to see them so excited! It was also warm for the boys' grilling which made it much more enjoyable. I better explain the picture of Ken. I had told mom he needed a torch to keep here at our house and so dad thought maybe he could use this one. The idea came when our kitchen sink pipes were frozen and I am not sure how much help this torch would be! Anyway, enjoy the pics!








No comments: