Brett and Bri are definitely at a good age. They enjoy the sand, but I must say that the pool is the highlight this year. Bri took right to the water and remembered what she had learned at swimming lessons last summer. As always it took Brett a little to get used to it again. He took off today and is doing quite well. Of course, he is still a little on the cautious side!!
I have spent time scrapbooking, reading, and a lot of time researching home school curriculum. The latter is quite a chore, but I am trusting that we will find a match for us!
Here are a few pictures taken on Sunday. Enjoy and God Bless!
4 comments:
Cole says, "More pictures please!" :)
Missed you at BSF today, Kathy.
Florida? Come on!! Priorities, girl!
Love the pictures.... can I come join you :)? It was probably 13 years ago we made the road trip to FL together, wasn't it? Wow... are we getting old or what ? :)
Have a great time!!!
*sigh* :) Hope you are having a wonderful time...missing you all :)
Post a Comment