Saturday, December 19, 2009
Visitors
The week before Thanksgiving, we entertained visitors from Washington, The Dallas Flory clan. Actually, I am not sure if we entertained them or they entertained us, but it doesn't matter we had a great time! It was fun for the children to renew friendships and us to catch up. One evening we had company in for them. It was super fun to get together with so many and catch up with one another.
The family's that came all brought shoeboxes to donate to Operation Christmas Child. We had a great time decorating the boxes and putting little notes in them. Thank you to all who donated. This project is so close to my heart.


Boy, have we grown. When I got the invitation ready and realized that we only had 2 children under the age of two coming, I thought, "Wow! We are getting old." We also had a few "children" that showed up late after they had left young folks. That really tells the story. Sorry, to walk down memory lane a little, but it has been 10 years since Ken and I started dating and these childrens' faces are either new or have changed a lot in that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment